CBD Oils 10 %

The key ingredient of CBD oil 10% is cannabidiol or CBD. Cannabidiol refers to an active compound found in hemp oil. It is extracted from the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant, which is then used within this supplement. Several studies have been performed on this popular oil for its potential role in alleviating the symptoms of common ailments like neurological disorders and anxiety. Furthermore, it is also known to mitigate particular types of pain and offer heart health benefits.

Showing all 2 results

What is 10% CBD oil?

CBD oil 10% is an oil that contains a 10% concentration of cannabidiol. This equates to 1000 mg CBD in a 10 ml bottle. The remaining 90% usually have hemp seed oil as carrier of 10% CBD concentration.

Benefits of using CBD Oil 10%

Here are some surefire benefits of using CBD oil 10%:

  • Alleviates anxiety & depression
  • Treats certain epilepsy syndromes
  • Lowers PTSD symptoms
  • Helps in treating opioid addiction
  • Mitigate ALS symptoms
  • Protects against neurological ailments
  • Prevents diabetic complications
  • Prevents arthritis symptoms

Instructions for using CBD oil 10%

Made from premium quality raw materials, Green Soul CBD oil 10% offers a smoother taste than the majority of raw oils available out there. It is recommended that you start with 1-5 drops twice or thrice a day, and then you may gradually raise your dose if needed. Put the drops under your tongue, and leave them there for a minute or so before swallowing. Remember to shake the bottle before use.

Although CBD is generally safe and non-toxic for regular consumption, the FSA does not suggest surpassing 70 mg of CBD in a day. And 70 mg of CBD means about 14 drops of Green Soul CBD oil 10%. CBD oil is also used for people below the age of 18, many kids facing ADHD, autism benefit from the oil.

Green Soul CBD 10% oil is made from organically grown Cannabis Sativa L (EU Hemp) with no pesticides. It can be consumed by vegans as well and is broad spectrum THC free. The product is lab tested, contains no heavy metals, and is 100% natural. We also invite you to learn more about the offer of CBD 5% oils.

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop